Can't See SD1 in Smart Office

when I try to open a file from my plug-in SD card - SD1, I don’t see it in the list. There’s only SD0 etc.

I’m using the latest Android system on a Moto G, and I don’t have any other problems using SD1. For example, the resident QuickOffice app can see it and I keep most of my data on it.

Advice please.

I’m sorry you are having trouble with SO2.

Can you please verify the exact Android version you are running? Is it 5.0?

Also, it would be helpful to verify the version of SO2 you are running. The current version is 2.3.21.

And finally, we would like to know where you acquired SO2. (Was it the Google Play store, or Samsung or Amazon? or somewhere else?)

FYI - On my Android device, SD0 is the default device memory. When I add an SD Card to my device, it shows up in SO2 as “extSdCard”. Is it possible your card is actually present in SO2 with a name other than “SD1”?

Thank you for contacting us.

Ron
SmartOffice Support

Hello Ron,

Thanks for a quick reply. The answers are: -

Android v 5.0.2
SO2 v. 2.3.21 obtained from Amazon.

From Explore, I can see: -

• My Documents
  • Google Drive
  • Box
  • Dropbox

Regards,

Eddie

Hi Eddie.

I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to consult with the engineers.

Ron
SmartOffice Support

OK Ron,

I have just tried uninstalling and re-installing, but no change.

Regards,

Eddie

Hi Eddie.

Would you mind checking the contents of SD0 and letting me know what folders/files you see?

Does the directory hierarchy show: disc_icon>storage>emulated>0 ?

Perhaps you can send a screen shot?

Ron

I have the current version of SO2 as well, and I’m having the same problem. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I’d be equally interested in any fix the engineers develop. Thanks.