We just released a new version of SmartOffice for Good, V2.3.22. Improvements are:
- Support for opening password protected/encrypted docx/xmlx/pptx files (if these documents are edited the password protection will be removed; support for saving encrypted documents will be coming in a future release)
- Implemented the Excel MIRR and MATCH functions
- Good SDK upgraded to version 1.11.4382 (iOS 7 or higher is now required)
- Optimised for 64bit devices
and some bug fixes:
- crash when using Good edit-file service
- Chinese font issues on iOS 8.1 / 8.2
- encoding issue with old .doc files authored on a Mac
- an MSWord save corruption bug
- color problems with fax encoded imagemasks in PDF.
- PDF images going missing when exactly overlaid on previous ones.
- cases where PDF document load can die due to image problems.
- encrypted PDFs with unencrypted metadata