There are new releases now available on the iOS app store. For any Box users, these are a critical upgrade as Box are switching off the current API that Smart Office users in the immediate future.
The changes are:
As always, please let us know on the forum if you see any issues - http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we read all messages and use the feedback to guide our future development.
- Migrate to new BOX v2 API
- Update printer libraries; new printer families include BrotherGDI, HPACL and Samsung PL3.
- Improve RAM usage on iPhone 5/5S/6
- Improve PDF memory use by optimising clip paths.
- Attempt to repair broken PDF files.
- Improve handling of image colorspaces from PDF docs.
- PDF state machine fix.
- Fix bidirectional text problems that could cause sections of fragments to be placed back to front.
- Don't capitalise first character user types.
- Fixes for placement of text in art work for OOXML files.
- Improve emulation of Monotype Sorts glyphs.
- Plus squash a few crash/lockup bugs