Possible to freeze panes?

Is there no option to freeze panes in Smart Office 2 or am I just missing it??

Also, when I double tap a cell to add data it opens a page size window. I have to hit done to get back to the spreadsheet and subsequently double tap every single cell I want to add data to. This is VERY tedious!! I’ve used other apps where I can input data and hit return/enter to be taken to the next cell. Is there a way to do this? Am, I missing something again? :-/

AND, I don’t like that every time I tap a cell a shortcut box/menu pops up. Can this new turned off??

Thanks!

Hi Traybae.

Thank you very much for your ideas for enhancing the SO2 with respect to spreadsheet functionality.

We are working on a new version of SO2 which will include a variety of functional spreadsheet improvements. I’ve made sure that your three suggestions are on the list of features to consider adding:

1. Freeze Panes
  2. Direct In-Cell Editing
  3. Toggle (on/off) popup formatting bar

FYI - we’re planning a two stage version release. First, we’ll be changing the User Interface. Second we will be making functional improvements. Unfortunately, I cannot promise exactly when these versions will be released, or exactly which improvements the releases will include.

Thank you again for your constructive suggestions for improving our product.

Ron
SmartOffice Support